About Plano Paws
At Plano Paws pets are family. We love them and treat them as such. Plano Paws all started with a vision of love and helping dogs. Our logo symbolizes this. If you remove the eye, ear, and nose you will notice a heart. Plano Paws was formed for the love of dogs.
Every day we go to work hoping to do 2 things:
- Share safe supplements with our friends.
- Help make the world a little better.
Plano Paws lives by 3 core principles:
1. Safe Ingredients
- No Added Corn | Wheat | Soy
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
2. Outstanding Effectiveness
- Plano Paws manufactures safe effective pet supplements.
- Get Results or Your Money Back!
- Made in the USA with US and Imported Ingredients
3. Exceptional Service
- We want all customers to experience a 5 star customer experience. We offer:
- No Hassle Returns
- Excellent Customer Support
- Questions Answered Fast
- Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
Our formulas are carefully crafted using the highest quality ingredients available. Our products are produced in a GMP compliant and FDA inspected facility. All of our products go through independent 3rd party testing to ensure quality, safety, and efficacy.
Plano Paws gives back! We donate proceeds from each sale to shelters in need. It is a part of our Treats for a Cause program.
Plano Paws has helped feed dogs in the
Plano Paws proudly supports
- Vanderpump Dogs
- SPCA of Texas
- Mazie's Mission
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Southwest Florida
- Boston Rescue of Florida
- The Hurley Burley Foundation
Plano Paws developed our first product, ActivTreats, to help an 8 year old Golden Retriever named Casey. Casey was having trouble with mobility and and pain. She was having difficulty walking and getting up from lying down. She was limping. She needed a solution. We researched the market and found that the existing solutions were either too expensive or made of poor quality. AcitvTreats was developed using the safest ingredients available. With in 4 weeks there was a huge transformation in Casey's mobility. She was able to run at the dog park. She gets up and down off the bed on her own. She is more mobile and has less pain. She is no longer suffering. She is a happy dog.